Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hey!♥


Thanks for visiting Achilles Appeal blog,  I am not afraid to admit this but I’m a shoe-a-holic and i am trying to deal with it. Of course my favorite therapy would be shopping, which makes me feel better but doesn’t do a lot for my shoe addiction. I am still trying to find the perfect heels/wedges that I will be able to wear through out the night without taking them off, hopefully this blog will able me to do just that. 
I’m a  BIG fan of Mahnolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Christian Laboutin, Giuseppe Zanotti, Roberto Cavalli, Missoni, Marc Jacobs, and Miu Miu. At the same time, I’m also fond of many brands which are less couture, including L.A.M.B., D&G, Stuart Weitzman, Nine West and Guess. Just because I am a fan of them don’t mean I am able to afford them unless one day I win the lottery but until then window shopping will have to do lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment