Wednesday 14 March 2012

Designer VS High Street Shoes♥

Everyone knows designer brands tend to be very pricey when you compare them to high street counter parts, but does designer always necessarily mean its better?.  I know people that have some designer shoes that they tend to wear them just occasionally when there is a big event but the shoes that they wear everyday tend to be from the high street. When I spend loads on a pair of shoes I usually like to keep it as fresh and new looking as possible, which results in me wearing it once or twice. 

Christian Louboutin's summer collection

A designer heels will normally cost between £400-£500, but what do you gain from it?.  To me you are also paying for the brand name. I am not going to lie and say that high street brands are better than designer brands because most of the high street stores copy the designer and slightly tweak them and the materials used for them are far more better than a high street heel. This is why designer shoes are considered an investment as they will last the distance. 


I buy heels from Primark and the most I have spent on them is £20 and because I am not a party person they tend to last for long. I am only a university student and definitely cannot afford to splash on a £500 on a pair designer heels. So for now I will just stick to high street shoes. 


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment