Sunday 11 March 2012

Shoe Closet! ♥


I’ve recently came across an article on InStyle where Mraiah Carey said "I have about 1,000 pairs of shoes. But lots are in storage,"  How many shoes is it acceptable for the average woman to have? 8, 10, less than 30?. I think that if it depended on us girls especially me, I would be buying a new pair of shoes every single day. Unfortunately, time and money do not help. Personally, I think that when you reach a point that the majority of your shoes have only been worn once and the rest is made of unworn shoes, then that’s a sign that you have way too many unnecessary shoes.

(Mariah Carey's Shoe ClosetI)
Some people like to collect shoes but they know every single pair they own and have worn all of them. It’s difficult to set a limit on how many shoes one should own specially when one gives proper use to them.

(Paula Abdul's Closet) 



(Christian Aguilera's walking closet)

However, there is such thing as having way too many shoes, but there’s also such a thing as having too few! Honestly, purchasing a set of shoes to not end up wearing them or just wearing them once, is a waste of money. I believe it’s all about the journey, if you happen to end up with a few hundred of shoes along the years and do not want to get rid of them, so be it. Just don’t be a compulsive buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment